We’re crazy happy to announce that our syndicate in Funderbeam has reached our target minimum of €100k!
Here’s a short update on our progress from the past month! And know that our syndicate is still open for more investment interest until 13th of June.
Not an investor yet? Get your access right now!
Minimum reached! Investment interest gathered: €109k of €100k target (Maximum: €250k)
Product: This week we’ll launch our new platform and there’s been lots of work put into it over the last month. Our service is currently focused on two bigger groups of items: motorcycles and alcohol. By today, we’ve got partners across Europe enabling us to ship your bike along with all your other belongings from point A to B. At the same time, we’ve solved the problem of shipping wine, champagne and other drinks in larger quantities across Europe.
Sales: We’re constantly generating new B2B leads and they’ve started to test and recommend us. April was the best month for us to date. Our revenue grew by 50% (to over €2k) and we estimate it will grow by 300% in May of 2016.
Team: Prior to launch, the team consisted of three founders (CEO, COO, CTO), a logistics manager, UX/UI professional, developer, and marketing manager. This week, we’re on-boarding another logistics expert, developer, and sales professional. We’re also looking for a third logistics expert and a developer. If you know someone you think would be an asset in either of these roles, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events: We pitched at Startup Wise Guys Demo Day in Tallinn and across the U.K.. In addition, we hosted many meetings with potential investors at the the Login Festival in Lithuania and supported Estonian Moto Season’s Opening in Estonia. Meet us in person at: Pioneers Festival, Latitude59, and Arctic15.
News about Shipitwise in:
* Shipitwise Becomes First To Launch On Funderbeam Marketplace (18.04.2016)
* Estonian startup, Shipitwise brings international shipping to 21st century (20.04.2016 in Estonian – here’s a translation)
* Hedman Partners to advise four Prototron winners (25.05.2016)
* Ministry of Environment supports two companies affecting the environment with 14000 euro (27.04.2016 in Estonian)
* Restart: Shipitwise in a startup radio show with two other startups (09.05.2016 in Estonian)
* #emha2016: Shipitwise offers comfortable and fast motorcycle transport to your destination or your other items back to home (10.05.2016 in Estonian – translation coming soon)
* ArcticStartup’s Top 30 Nordic/Baltic Startups To Watch In 2016 (11.05.2016)
* Shipitwise Becomes Top Estonian Crowdfunding Case (13.05.2016)
* Shipitwise: The first syndicate on Funderbeam reaching 100% of their funding goal (13.05.2016)
* Startup marketplace works – first company collected the investments planned (13.05.2016 in Estonian – translation coming soon)