Content’s getting pushed online every second of the day. Some say 92000 new articles get published daily. And then there’s podcasts, books etc. It’s said that leaders are readers. But how to know which ones are worth reading?
It’s like I’m eating content. 100+ articles a day. 10+ podcasts a week. 5+ books a month. Lots of things to think about. Only some that finds use in the long run. So now I’m gathering the best pieces for the future use.
But perhaps you’ll also want to know what’s worth reading? That’s why I’m pushing these lists out on weekly basis as a test. Give me feedback if you enjoy it. And suggestions if you don’t. Just to make it better for other guys.
So far, it’s worth reading:
- Driverless trucks and working hoverbike (01.05.2016)
- Are bots the next big thing? (24.04.2016)
- Bots are taking over (17.04.2016)
- Fundraising 101 (10.04.2016)
- Hiring Pitches For Fundraising (03.04.2016)
- Revenue is not Everything (27.03.2016)
- Hiring. Customers. Investments. (20.03.2016)
- It’s all about sales (13.03.2016)
- Is the winter coming then? (06.03.2016)
- Startup Stash. (28.02.2016)
- Market’s turning. Is it bad? (21.02.2016)
- All Luddite Against UBER. (15.02.2016)
- Slow week in news. (07.02.2016)
- List of great content last week. (01.02.2016)